what would I change about my career?


What would I change about my career?

This question complicates me, I think that just because it’s an important issue, and I think that we have all thought, especially in a career like art, about what we would change.

The curriculum of the carrer is something that is in process of change, however, I have the feeling that it will not be better than before. The old format had the specialization of a workshop, we leave the carrer with a mention (painting, engraving, sculpture, etc.). Now I understand that the new generations will have classes around all the techniques, but leaving the carrer without a speciality. This is related whit an idea that I share, and that is the discomfort of not knowing enough. I agree with the idea of ​​studying all disciplines curricularly, but this is something that has to find support in other matters, as the duration of our studies.

I feel that the workload that we have in general is good, arts has never been as demanding as other careers, but I have always heard that the time is something we need, sometimes we stay a lot in some discipline or work, and that is that arts demands time. Hardly ever I have heard that someone could know all the workshops, or that someone did a variety of things; I feel that changing the curriculum to see all the disciplines is good, but it will end being so much superficial. I would like to stay studying a little more, a couple of years more, maybe.


In general, the academic is very closed, but I think that the teaching methods are not so bad, at least in my workshop, everything it’s so complete and I don’t have so much to reproach, there are always things that change, but if I have to change something I would look the infrastructure.
Everything is too precarious, the classrooms are raining, and everything is repaired, nothing is new; in that sense, our relationship with technology is not much, there are some things (like computers) that are very modern, but in general everything is very old; is something that I like, it helps us to face things from nothing, or to solve things whit nothing, we have to be creative, I don’t know, the sad thing is that it’s not that we really want that things to be by this way.







Comentarios


  1. I think you have to change the curriculun of the study plan, the university is quite behind

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Well, my mature part say that the school have to give us a chance to make ''practicas'', maybe with that it could get more money to spend fixing the conditions we have.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that each specialty takes a long time and four years is not enough to learn everything.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. really like the picture , interesting colour pallet of the edification.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. eliminate the specialty I think it's wrong, it does not give value to the race

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario