Englsih


I must say first, that I have never been too much in agree with to do English, I don’t like the fact that it is an imposed class, and that we can not finish our career without English. I recognize that it’s necessary, and that it’s a useful tool, but that disturb me.
Apart of that, in general, the teachers understand that we don’t necessarily want to be there, and all the classes I've had have been very dynamic, we understand us mutually.
Who wants to leave classes at 8pm and get home at 10?
Maybe blogs are the exception, but no, I think that are dynamic too, and everyone has been entertained to do, especially those that have been more informal or broad, like this about our favorite photography, that I liked so much. Besides that, the exercise of writing and build ideas in English is totally necessary.

About my English, maybe I have to speak more fluently  when I speak English, but I already stutter a bit in Spanish, so it does not very strange that I stutter or stop in English, apart, independent, I think I still have a little of shame, but this are things that are solved talking, well, I think if I just feel ashamed.

Even so, outside of classes, I still use the English more informally, I have friends with that I sometimes talk in English for watsap, but very little to say that it is a conversation, and by other side, also the English has served to me to read some formal texts, or to read "memes" too, or read the lyrics of songs without translation, I also put attention to some films in English and try to not read the subtitles. It is true that it’s a tool, more than useful, very present.






Comentarios

  1. It is unfortunate that many can not finish their studies for an English course, we must find other means to achieve it

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario