A site that I visit a lot is Pinterest. I do not know if this site is really related to the race, literally, but definitely related to art in general.
This is a site very similar to its "predecessors" as tumblr, and basically it is a website that is use as an image gallery, where everyone can make an account and generate our own compilation of images, share them and vice versa.
Here, we can have our own image file.
Basically, it is a big gallery of all types of images from all types of users, exposed on the entry page of this site, any image that is uploaded to the website is published (and also the profile), but only because it is the end of the site, the exhibition.
A great feature is that this file, and the content of all site, can be customized according to the user, because it can identifies, according to the type of images that are saved, your tastes and interests.
The first way to save an image is to upload it directly from your PC; The second way, is that being a user you can directly save any image of any website; and the last, and most recurrent on the site, is to save images directly from the homepage of Pinteres, that are images previously saved by other users.
This "personalization" is that I like most about the page, because it is not a search, it is to review what the same page offers according to your tastes; You can find images and complete files of other people that are of your interest and follow them.
Here I have found a lot inspiration, ideas and tools for my own work, and I have also learned to identify my own tastes; for this I visit this site practically every day for a while, is an exciting experience can to access to so much content and that everything we like.
here is the link $$$ :
https://www.pinterest.cl/
This is a site very similar to its "predecessors" as tumblr, and basically it is a website that is use as an image gallery, where everyone can make an account and generate our own compilation of images, share them and vice versa.
Here, we can have our own image file.
Basically, it is a big gallery of all types of images from all types of users, exposed on the entry page of this site, any image that is uploaded to the website is published (and also the profile), but only because it is the end of the site, the exhibition.
A great feature is that this file, and the content of all site, can be customized according to the user, because it can identifies, according to the type of images that are saved, your tastes and interests.
The first way to save an image is to upload it directly from your PC; The second way, is that being a user you can directly save any image of any website; and the last, and most recurrent on the site, is to save images directly from the homepage of Pinteres, that are images previously saved by other users.
This "personalization" is that I like most about the page, because it is not a search, it is to review what the same page offers according to your tastes; You can find images and complete files of other people that are of your interest and follow them.
Here I have found a lot inspiration, ideas and tools for my own work, and I have also learned to identify my own tastes; for this I visit this site practically every day for a while, is an exciting experience can to access to so much content and that everything we like.
here is the link $$$ :
https://www.pinterest.cl/
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario