Hello partners, today we have to write about a country that we would like to go, but first, I would like to say that really in my priorities I would like to take benefit and impulse of my studies here, is possible that if I go to another country I will be diverted, and now I feel a commitment to spend my energies here, locally. Even so, if I have the opportunity, I think I would take it. well...
In any case, all we have thought in a place to go; I think I have divided a little the places where I would like to go between "places to live" or "places to study", and, in general, my feelings with the places had not coincided in both ideas.
But, if I have to prioritize an option, I would prefer to continue studying around my artistic interests, and, if that is the case, Mexico convinces me. This, mainly because this country have a strong and dense history around the Engraving, which is the discipline that I do, and I would like to acquire that knowledge "in situ", because it have a big graphic development with an important influence in the Latin art.
Arturo garcía bustos / 1968
Leopoldo Méndez / 1953However, I can't let to think in Spain as an option, but I think it's just because the Goya prints (and him paitings) have trapped me in this last time.
Francisco de Goya
I recommend Mexico, the people are very nice
ResponderEliminar