Backpacking

 
If it's about talking about our best vacations, definitely I have improved them with the years, and the last vacation of this summer had been the best.

This was the first time that I travel as a "backpacker", and I did it with my partner <3.
We traveled from Santiago to the IV region, and literally we moved the 95% of the trip asking for a ride. We only paid for a bus that took us out of Santiago and when we arrived in Coquimbo we also paid for a bus to Pisco Elqui.

We traveled two or three weeks: we stayed on route like a week, in Coquimbo we stayed with my family from there (cousins and uncles), and in Pisco Elqui we camped for a week too.

It was the best trip because for me it just was beautiful. 
I could divide the trip in those three moments. The stay in Coquimbo with my family was short but was a great reunion, and arrive to Pisco Elqui was really magical, apart of all the hippie ideas about the place, I really recovered energy there.
But, I think that above all, I rescued everything that meant traveling in this way, and that's why the part of the route (seeing it in retrospect) was what made this trip the best: camping, walking, meeting people, meeting places, talking, feeling the silent, were ways to connect us with ourselves and with the places.

everything was a constant discovery, that enchanted me.



 

This pic is of a place of the trip, now I will not know about its existence.

It is called "Puerto Oscuro"
Region of Coquimbo
very small, very remote
very beautiful.
If you can go, or search it in google, do it.



Comentarios