I think I can’t think an innovative way to answer, so it
will be question by question...
What is your opinion about tattoos?
I like tatoos a lot, I have some, but definitely I would
like to have more, I would like fill my body, but I have no money. Now it’s a
very common custom, and we can see many people in the streets with them, maybe
some tattoos are repeated, but even so I feel that they will be always original,
because for each of us our tattooes are (or signify) different symbols.
What is your opinion about killing stray dogs to prevent
sanitary problems and about the animal population?
Killing stray dogs? Is that really an option? It’s a real
stupidity, people should (as in many other problems at the level of society)
learn to take charge of things, solve them and not just eliminate them. It is
about responsible care, have conscience about the problem.
What is your opinion about the legalization of marijuana?
Like most of us, I think it’s necessary to legalize
marijuana, it’s an element that is really positive, it have medicinal
characteristics, should be possible to have access to this.
However, it should also have some regulation (not only in
its consumption) at the level of market, because obviously (if it’s legalized
at a higher level) it will have an important commercial value.
What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in
some cases?
The legalization of abortion is something that I understand
that causes divergent ideas, it is an important life disicion, but even so it
is something that should be given, its by logic or empathy that should be simply
legalized and give the woman decision about her own body, especially in the
terms that are established (“3 causal”).
ResponderEliminarI think that marijuana should be legal as you say, but also control its sale
Hi Félix, I agree with you about the marijuana, I think it´s important regularize the market about marijuana, because the traffic is dangerous for the people that really need
ResponderEliminar