Pedagogy like a postgraduate.


For me, the postgraduate is a very recurrent topic lately, since I am finishing my career.

In general, after the plastic arts career, my plan is to continue with a pedagogy, and I suppose that it is like some kind of postgraduate.

I have always been attracted to the idea of ​​taking this course, I believe that because I have the idea that art should "give back" to society (more directly) or at least be more useful, and not be so locked in on itself.

A topic that I would like to learn (or solve) here is that they show me how to translate all that language about art that I learned in a classroom, how can I activate this artistic dimension educationally, not only for children, for any interested person. I mentioned in another blog, that my idea is to do an art workshops more than a school art class.

I would like to apply all this locally, here in Chile, because I feel a strange commitment to solve things here. But I don’t take away the possibility that I can study the same subject abroad, I do not know where, but maybe I can learn more new things.

Anyway, that I know, is that I will definitely study in person; For me, the pedagogy is delicate in terms of formation, but too I like to ask, comment or discuss around any topics that I really like.




Comentarios