In general, I
don’t recognize myself as a technological person, or that I have or
know so much about the technology in general, I suppose I’m basic.
But, the last
time, I got a new cell phone, a friend gave it to me, it has its
screen broken, but for me it's new and better than my old cell phone.
My friend changed
this cell phone for another because it didn’t work for her, it was
slow and ugly, but for me it was a progress in my technological life;
I don’t use it in an extraordinary way, but now I can take
pictures, I can use Watsap, Messenger, etc. These are things that I
couldn’t do before.
I like it because
I can feel me connected, but above all, I like because I can use
Instagram.
In general, I'm still very bad for the technology and
social networks. I always look at my cell phone or I have it in my
pocket, but I never answer the messages or see them in time.
Instagram has
helped me a lot like an “artistic tool”, but not like a social
network, I use it as a file of images or experiments of my work, I
only have two photos of myself and my name is different, few people
follow me because they never know that it's me.
I think, that I
could live perfectly without my cell phone, for me it’s not really
important, it’s just that people use it too much, and I really
feel me out of something if I don't use this artifact.
Free, but
excluded… it’s weird.

I love instagram! It's a great tool to learn more about art and show your work too!
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminartechnology is boring ,but it is always important to be easy to contact
It's hard for me to be without a cell phone
ResponderEliminar