About my last blog, I will expand around a more specific work, if I can talk about something specific, because until now everything has been kept in sketches.
As I had explained, the work in which I maintain myself the last time, has to do with work with the unoccupied sites (or "eriazos"), and with how to make significant these spaces, in contrast with its condition of "emptying".
The work that I am referring is around a site located alongside of the north road and it is a work that I just calling "Panamericana-norte" (because this site also has no address).
Like the others, this work is also in a process that I just could call sketch, even my "production" around this is summarized only to photographs and edits or small interventions of these. But, I could say that I am thinking very constantly in this place, and it is because it is half-built. Neither has it been used by some vague, as a dump, or dogs; then, it constantly complicates and attacks the conception of "riside".
For me, it is a space in constant tension, it is and it is not... nothing!.
I'm not sure if my dilemma is understood, but this catches me and drives me crazy.
"Panamericana-Norte"
As I had explained, the work in which I maintain myself the last time, has to do with work with the unoccupied sites (or "eriazos"), and with how to make significant these spaces, in contrast with its condition of "emptying".
The work that I am referring is around a site located alongside of the north road and it is a work that I just calling "Panamericana-norte" (because this site also has no address).
Like the others, this work is also in a process that I just could call sketch, even my "production" around this is summarized only to photographs and edits or small interventions of these. But, I could say that I am thinking very constantly in this place, and it is because it is half-built. Neither has it been used by some vague, as a dump, or dogs; then, it constantly complicates and attacks the conception of "riside".
For me, it is a space in constant tension, it is and it is not... nothing!.
I'm not sure if my dilemma is understood, but this catches me and drives me crazy.
"Panamericana-Norte"

Sounds like you reduced the problem, too much, may be needed a more complex understanding of the problem, or not, it is your thing, bye xoxoxo.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
EliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarcool men
Eliminar