My favorite subject now


This year of university, corresponds to my fourth and last year of classes before the thesis process, and, in general in plastic arts and in all the workshops that I have taken, this year has been and will be a year of resolution of ideas, to become concrete and begin to define a line of work, at least for the thesis process.
This year, I combined my central workshop, which is engraving, with a complementary workshop that I like so much, which is "art and public space". In both of them, I have been working with the empty sites or “eriazos”, not only like specific places, I also work with the concept of “eriazo” and its meanings.

I think that I don’t understand why I am so interested in this subject, but, there is something that attract me, it causes me to want to do something with these places, to create or intervene, to make these places significant.
…and maybe is that, because until now I work around this concept and these places like a significant of “the empy”. I have work whit these places like "desire places", and it is an idea that consist in seeing them as "habitables" sites, based only on being there, and on produce ideas and fleeting thoughts.

Here are some images and sketches about this work.

"Panamericana Norte - Eriazo 1"



 "Eriazo - Imagen.deseo 1"

Collage - Intervention "Eriazo 2"

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario