A quick reflection about studying art.

The study of an artistic career cover a very broad possibility of
reflecting about anything, from the most concrete to the most
intimate and abstract reflections. In this sense, I feel that it is a
labyrinth, where the people usually get lost, they lose the course of
their ideas or their objectives, our artistic purpose is always
cloudy.
In this sense, to me, to be studying art has always been, in some way,
the study of a language and, therefore, the study of a kind of
communication.
Art is just a different kind of language, maybe not necessarily assumed
as a concrete language, but it is always in this communication system
between an emitter and a receiver. it is a dialogue of ideas,
thoughts, etc., between equally sensitive subjects.

This is what happens, the subject is too broad and complex; While, we can
have a clear objective, like the simple idea of ​​communicating
something, the way is always a dirt road, only complex in its same
amplitude.

And, that I say that “the art is for me a way of communicating” is not
to be clear, I think it is the clearest thing that I have, because,
outside of this idea, we always have to face "how to accomplish
our own way of making art ", and this
always complicates me.

Comentarios

  1. I love the language. And art is my favorite

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with all you say , will you marry me Emilio chan.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have always seen Art as a language, the interesting thing is how do you use it

    ResponderEliminar
  4. when I decided to entering this career I thought the same

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario