POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

When I finish my studies of plastic arts, I have thought about continuing, as an extension of the same, the studies of pedagogy.
This because I always had in mind that the artistic work is like a "chore" that should have a reciprocal
impact on society: it is a social work.
I would like to study pedagogy after finishing my current studies, because it would help me just to
develop this idea of ​​"social art" or "reciprocal art" that I have. I assume that within the subjects or
topics that working there, there are some where they teach us to use our own knowledge at the service
of a collective work, and that idea I like so much.
I believe that for this same idea of ​​working in a social space, I would like to study pedagogy only
(or initially) in Chile; on the one hand because we should start working from our own environment,
and because I should learn according to an especific system of work, more appropriate to the context.
For this reason, I would like to study in the field, have a kind of pedagogical study with more
practice in the studies; Maybe because it seems more real or educational to me, learn while
I see or do something. I would like to have more contact with other teachers
(maybe being a "listener" would be a good idea) and also having
contact with children or people, in the creation of a workshop or
something like that.

Comentarios

  1. I would liked to have a teacher like you at school, because my artistic education was terrible, just like, you know...making crafts and boring stuff. I was interested on arts but my teachers never knew how to deal with that, and they almost killed my love for art

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario