It's tru that the technology is everywhere, but I'm not close to it yet, and I don't have so much pieces of my property. One of the technology things that I have, and that I really like, is a small portable projector; basically, it is like a box with a lens where you can see slides.
I got it one year ago in the "Bio-Bio", and it was love at first sight. I really liked it because right at that moment I was working with the concept of "projection" in my workshop of "Art and puclic space", and because, like an object, this projector was like a relic. I like its light and "analog" imagen.
At that moment I used the projector a lot, but now I don't use it anymore than to see images inside it, just for pleasure.
I don't think that this object is "indispensable" to me, but really this has been an important object to me. From it I have obtained inspiration countless times.
*Intervention in public space



I got it one year ago in the "Bio-Bio", and it was love at first sight. I really liked it because right at that moment I was working with the concept of "projection" in my workshop of "Art and puclic space", and because, like an object, this projector was like a relic. I like its light and "analog" imagen.
At that moment I used the projector a lot, but now I don't use it anymore than to see images inside it, just for pleasure.
I don't think that this object is "indispensable" to me, but really this has been an important object to me. From it I have obtained inspiration countless times.
*Images like example model
*Intervention in public space
*Slide details

Wow, that's a pretty cool piece :0 and your intervention looks great
ResponderEliminari think i see this object in one of your work... i dont rememeber which
ResponderEliminarI love your machine
ResponderEliminar