I'll go talk about Francis Bacon, a British painter, in relation to some of my works or tendencies about it; the biography of the painter does not interest in this case, rather, it has to do with some aspects in common.
In this sense, I do not see Bacon really as an "inspiration", I see him more like a point of comparison or example (printed in the work of a master obviously), where I can place my look and reflect, evaluate processes, etc.
His style, exciting and atypical, is characterized by the use of the pictorial deformation and an intense ambiguity in the plane of important part of his plastic work.
In my case, in some elements of my work, I like to use this aspect of deformation, and, being in general in relation to the engraving technique, I like to work with the material wealth and texture that gives me the material that I choose.
Self-portraits - Francis Bacon
Self-portrait - Francis Bacon
Lithography (this is my own work)
Drypoint (process)




Wow, I think you took the deformation of Bacon and transformed it in movement. It's like each part of the face is moving alone... Slowly
ResponderEliminar