Autobiography

My name is Emilio Moreno Rojas, I was born in Santiago, Chile.
I studied at a school in Conchalí, called "Cristobal Colón", close to my home, and that was my only school. I have always lived in the same place and the same city, just that now I study at the university in another side. I study Plastic Arts in the Universidad de Chile, and now I am studying the fourth year of the career.
Any person may think that this career is just about painting and drawing, but there are a lot of other things to do, like the sculpture or the engraving; this last is my speciality, my central workshop where I chose to work. Generally people think that studying art mean you can draw anything or can make any handicrafts or decoratión, but I think that is a responsability; the Art is a way to get in touch, it is like learn a several lenguage, where we can choose how speak, and in this choice there are a lot of techniques to talk.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario