When I was younger, always I knew that I liked to draw, make things, or at least I had interest for the image in general; later I began to paint, to draw more constructively and to read, then I had a clearer ideas about art. It was natural that I finished studying Plastic arts.
Then, I was always a few related whit my final choice about study arts, when I had matured the idea about this. But, this was not my first choice; I think that having thought to much about it made me confusing too, because initially I chose the carrer of Theory and History of Art; I thought that I would like see another aspects about art, but the taste for the handmade was stronger. Past two years later I changed my career for Plastic Arts.
I think that my taste and rol in the art work reside in the ways and potentials of communication that the art has. It is a expressive language; It is like a continuous dialogue tha exists between the world or the thing that surround us and one as creator or spectator at the same time.
Then, I was always a few related whit my final choice about study arts, when I had matured the idea about this. But, this was not my first choice; I think that having thought to much about it made me confusing too, because initially I chose the carrer of Theory and History of Art; I thought that I would like see another aspects about art, but the taste for the handmade was stronger. Past two years later I changed my career for Plastic Arts.
I think that my taste and rol in the art work reside in the ways and potentials of communication that the art has. It is a expressive language; It is like a continuous dialogue tha exists between the world or the thing that surround us and one as creator or spectator at the same time.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario